The liaison office
or the representative office in Bulgaria
can be set up by foreign companies
that want to establish its presence in the country. An office like this will be a communication channel between the parent enterprise and its business associates or clients in Bulgaria
. If you wish to open a liaison office in Bulgaria
, it is recommended to solicit help and assistance from our company formation agents
in the country.
What can you do after establishing a liaison office in Bulgaria?
There are certain rules regarding the activity of a liaison office in Bulgaria, and it is good to know what you can or you cannot do with such entity:
• you can manage marketing activities;
• you can promote the company’s products or services;
• you can make travel arrangements for potential customers;
• you cannot have transactional activities.
If you wish to set up a company in Bulgaria
, or if you want to open a liaison office
in the country, you can receive guidance and suitable information from our company formation experts
Documents needed to register the representative office in Bulgaria
The Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce is in charge with the company registration
. For a proper function of the liaison office in Bulgaria
, it is required to arrange the following documents:
• the decision that contains details about the representative person;
• the decision of opening the liaison office in Bulgaria;
• the registration certificate of the parent company;
• the registration application;
• the power of attorney for the representative person of the liaison office;
• proof of the paid fees at the Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria.
If you are interested in opening a liaison office in Bulgaria, our company registration experts can assist you on this matter with suitable information and assistance. It is good to know that a representative of a liaison office in Bulgaria can hire personnel, but cannot sign contracts or deals in the name of the parent company.
Please feel free to contact
our team of company registration agents
if you wish to open a liaison office in Bulgaria