The important steps that Bulgaria has taken towards creating an attractive business environment, the advantageous taxation system and cheaper workforce than in other EU countries have turned it into a destination for company relocation. Large numbers of foreign investors decide to relocate to Bulgaria and benefit from all these business incentives. If you decide to relocate your company and need professional advice for the entire process, you can rely on our experts in company formation in Bulgaria.
Foreign investors who want to avoid heavy bureaucratic procedures and minimize their taxes, choose Bulgaria as a favorite destination for company relocation. The main financial and business incentives provided by Bulgaria include the following:
• One of the lowest taxation rates in Europe – 0% dividend tax for Bulgarian companies, 0% VAT within the EU, 10% corporate income tax and 5% dividend tax for individuals;
• 58 agreements for the avoidance of double taxation with almost all EU member states;
• Fast company registration procedure;
• A stable banking system with no foreign currency risk;
• Inexpensive labor costs, especially for unqualified jobs;
• Good macroeconomic environment and political stability.
Due to these factors, large numbers of medium and small sized businesses choose to relocate to Bulgaria in sectors such as tourism, retail, fuel distribution, metallurgy, glass industry, real estate and construction. A detailed presentation of the financial incentives for company relocation can be offered to you by our specialists in company registration in Bulgaria.
According to the Company Act in Bulgaria, the most common way of relocating a company to this country is the registration of a limited liability company with a sole shareholder. Setting up this type of company is rather short (approximately a week) and it can start operating immediately. We provide you with a list of things to do in order to relocate to Bulgaria:
• Prepare the necessary documents for company incorporation;
• Open a bank account and deposit the minimum capital for the new company – this is just 1 EUR;
• Register for tax purposes and VAT – this usually takes about two weeks to complete, but is tax free;
• Find a business address for the company.
If you need professional assistance in incorporating a company and preparing all the relevant documents, feel free to contact our team of Bulgarian company formation agents.